Wednesday, November 4, 2009

my computer

Well, my computer has died and we are working on getting a new one. Doing all the research that goes into getting a really good one. I should be up and running soon and right now I have to wait until my husband comes home and is not using his. Its very frustrating and I didn't realize how much I used the computer until I didn't have one. Banking, facebooking, wasting time..Yep, thats me! LOL...So don't fret, I will be back up soon. Not sure what happened to mine, if it was a virus or just a meltdown but its down. Things are going good though. Blake is 6 weeks already! Wow, has time gone by fast. He is smiling more and more and really showing us what a cutie he is.
Down another pound..walking most days...it feels really good..Happy!! trying to clean eat..slowly but surely...still love my starbucks, and candy corn..lol

On Friday I got my H1N1 nasal spray. Wasn't going to but decided that I don't want the baby to get sick and it seems to be hitting closer and closer to home. Everyone around us seems to be sick. Kids, friends, random people..Not any family yet, thank goodness! But its coming sometime or another.
Halloween was great. The kids were cute and as always I will post pictures soon. Once I'm up again...
So now the hubby is sitting here, reading over my shoulder and rushing me so he can use the computer. Jerk..lol...Not really, but he is ready for his computer..
Hope everyone is well!

0 comments: