Friday, June 11, 2010

Good Bye my friend


My Friend Levi, left this world last Friday. He had been mine and Brandon's room mate for 3 years. He got accepted to NAU and then from Flagstaff he went on to Phoenix. I don't know why, or how come he could leave this world. I just know how much I am going to miss him. He was one of the sweetest most caring people I knew. I could talk to him about anything. He was such a helpful person. Everyone that met him liked him. This is one of most recent pics I have of him with one of his friends. I will miss him every day and hope one day to meet up with him again. A bright star has gone out and he will be missed a lot. A big loss at the very young age of 28.

1 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the passing of your dear friend, Jen. If there's anything at all that I can do to help, let me know!! I will pray for your heart to heal.