Monday, May 23, 2011

Sometimes I'm a cry baby

Today was preschool graduation.  I'm such a cry baby.  I teared up during and after. I cried some more after and when I had to say good bye.  I can't help but be sad. I will really miss our preschool teacher. Granted good things are coming for her. Saying good bye just stinks!
I try to be strong and I just can't.  Its so frustrating.  I don't like being such an over emotional ball of gook. I feel embarrased and I hold back as long as I can.  So frustrating. I took pictures so we would have some wonderful memories. The little class room, all the fun stuff..Sigh..
Graduation was super cute and I was reminded of why Cambrea was such a good teacher and a wonderful person. I better go, I can feel my tears welling up again and I have a headache brewing. I will post pictures soon.

3 comments:

Skye said...

crying is good for you and i can totally see why you cried. saying goodbye to anyone is just plain hard, especially someone you admired and respected that was good to your little ones. let all the tears out.....this coming from a person who hates crying so much she will hold it in at all costs...haha :)

Jennifer said...

Yes I don't like showing emotions....Especially since it seems like I am the only one to show them..I just can't control it haha!!

Heidi said...

Gosh, I am right there with ya! It's funny how I never used to cry or tear up as much as I have after having 3 kids. They have made me into a complete sucker for a crying fest! ;)