Sunday, September 15, 2013

I am still here!

I haven't blogged in forever! I've been so busy but I'm still around. I started working in February. It's been so hard. I love having a great job, but I can't even begin to tell you how much I miss my kids. I feel so accomplished but it's hard having to let someone know I can't work because I have a sick kids or that I'm not feeling well my self n


. The boys are already back in school! Mark is in the fourth grade, Alec is in 1st and Blake started preschool. Where has the time gone??

This year I've finally gotten a jump on my fall/ Halloween decor. Those have always been my favorite season and Holidays.  The boys are so excited, I'm just trying to soak up as much of their joy as I can. I don't know why I let my self fall Into such a slump but I'm here to say I'm taking back my favorite stuff. I want to be organized and happy and a better mom.

I'm ready for the holidays and I'm so ready for the cooler weather. The rain we had was amazing. I haven't seen rain like that since I was a kid. 

Anyways I'm back and hope to be a better blogger. I've missed all of your blogs :)

0 comments: