Thursday, December 3, 2009

Time is Flying..



Where have the past few weeks gone geez! I guess a few things are going on. Nothing to much out of the norm though. We FINALLY got a new computer!! I am so happy, but sort of out of the habit of using it. I haven't really been on in weeks. Maybe a good thing though. I seem to be getting a little bit more done:)
Blake is 10 weeks and just went in for his first set of shots. I think thats the one thing that would make me not want to have any more kids. I worry so much about the vaccines and what they can do. I also worry about what can happen if they don't have them. Lots of old diseases are making a come back and it scares me. I pray and pray for him not to have any reactions. I put my faith in God, with everything I do and that helps me to be at ease.
Mark and Alec were both sick, which transferred to me and passed on to the baby. Every one seems to be doing well now. Mark's cough is hanging on. I took him to the doc yesterday when he saw Blake and everything seems to be good!!Maybe just some seasonal allergies. I kept him home from school to go to the doc. I didn't want to but I wanted to make sure he didn't have something..
I've taken on my walking again. Since my friend Mandy went back to work I haven't walked at all..But we recently started going again on her lunch break. We go downtown..THere are hills every where down there, so we get a good work out. I'm glad to, because the scale hasn't budged since I stopped walking.
I am also trying to wean off of the coffee. I know how fattening it is and really I don't need one every day. THats how often I've been going. So today I had a grande nonfat pumpkin spice latte. I didn't get one last night and had a headache today. But I did less fat today and a smaller size. So gradually I am going to wean off and only have it sometimes. Maybe for special treat or something. I did try an Iced coffee with chocolate and it was awful strong!!
Yeah I know I sound like a broken record, but I will be healthy!!!!

0 comments: