Saturday, May 29, 2010

Fit and fabulous!

So you all remember my quest to be fit. Well I have not given up. I did however lose track a little bit. For a while I was so worried about my health and even scared to work out because I thought something serious was wrong with me. I have all but given up worrying about that now. So what does it mean? Well since I was concerned with my health I decided that I need to take the whole working out thing seriously. So I got a Gym membership. I've been working out 5 days a week most weeks. I joined April 27th and have been going strong ever since. I am in week 5 and feeling pretty good. Of course there are days when I don't want to go, or that I'm tired. But this far I've been able to power through and still make it. They have a daycare which I love. I never know when my husband will be home so I can't depend on him and really I don't have anyone who can watch the kiddos. So I go at my leisure. I enjoy the Total body toning class. Its only a half hour and usually I get there about 30 minutes before hand to do some cardio. On the days there are no classes I do cardio and weights. I'm very proud of myself and really looking forward to what the future holds with my work outs. Fit by 30 is looking better and better!!

2 comments:

kelsey said...

Good for you!! Got to love the gyms with the daycare. You'll have to post up some pics of yourself so we can all see how awesome you look (and maybe motivate me a little bit). How did your MRI turn out?

Heidi said...

Awe, good for you, Jenn!! My friend does the X-Fit and Zumba classes and she LOVES them!! You should try those! :)