Friday, April 23, 2010

Rebel of all sorts

So I did forget to mention that after the big stress of my MRI..I went to go get my earring put back in that goes on the little flap out side of my ear canal..the little ball is almost impossible to get back in..While at Mink ink, I was inquring about nose piercing..How bad it hurt and what to expect. My friend earlier had gotten hers done and while I had always thought it would be fun I had never done it. So I bit the bullet and now I have a small little diamond stud in my nose. Of course it feels weird, but it is exciting. I told Rob, the man who did it that I felt weird having it done. I mean I am a mom of 3 and I drive a mini van..ha ha..He says I'm 42 years old and you are who you are. Which was very well said. Would I ever pierce a nipple..No..Hell no..ha ha..But Its fun and after the stress of the MRI I deserved it:)
To boot it didn't even hurt..I've had zits on my nose hurt worse than this did. It made me feel alive and helps me to feel not so consumed by being a mom..I am still me and I still have all sorts of life in me!

1 comments:

Heidi said...

Good for you, Jen! Even though you're a mommy and wife, you were "you" first and will always be! :)