Saturday, September 11, 2010

A week ago

Sammy
A week ago today someone very special left my life. Sammy our beloved pet of around 9 years. Its odd how much you miss them. They become a member of your family and its strange not to see them.  You miss their quirks, and all the fun things about them. My house and yard seem so empty and lifeless with out him. He left us so suddenly. My heart aches thinking about him being gone.  I know time heals all and that one day we will be together again. But it still doesn't take away the hurt that I feel now that he is gone. He was so special in his own ways and this little reminder proves to me once again how fast time goes by. A week already.
Please pay no attention to the debris that are around him. My kiddos were helping me with him and with babying him for the week, the house went down hill in a bad way. We also have a little dog named scrappy who likes to get into the trash.  I guess I should blog about him one day too:)

1 comments:

Skye said...

So sad! I'm glad you wrote about it though. Such a handsome dog! I hope each day gets a little easier for you. I know it's rough but hang in there :)