Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Send Out Cards

Did I ever mention I had a business? No probably not.  Its a very neat business and up until the point I have let my insecurities get the best of me and have not told all the people I know about our wonderful little (Not for long) business.  I am huge on relationships and always have been.  About 5 years ago when Mark was just a little guy I got the opportunity to meet someone so wonderful words can not even describe him.  His name is Jordan Adler.  He has been in business for himself for years.  When he was introduced into this new venture he made sure that we knew about it. Jordan does not jump unless there is a great opportunity. He thinks everything out and he is just a super nice down to earth guy.
So we talked with him a few times and jumped in both feet first.  But I often tend to let my insecurities get in the way.  I was handed this incredible opportunity and I didn't do anything with it.  In fact I have done this several times. Its growing bigger and bigger and what have I done, with it?  Got shut down a few times and quit! I do this and then kick my self over and over.  I've got to quit doing this to my self.  I need to be confident.
So this last week was the convention.  I was really bummed that we didn't go. I have been mowing over all the pictures and checking out all the fun that was had by all. I decided to get on the weekly conference call and listen to what jordan had to say.  He told of how awesome it was and all the great announcements that SOC had made over the weekend.  Then something funny happened. He was talking about people that had aha moments while he was showing them the service.  He then mentioned the time that he had Brandon send me a card and that it brought tears to my eyes.  Brandon signed up immediately and we were hooked.  This was just the sign I needed.  I haven't been on a conference call in months and the night I am the TOP INCOME EARNER of the company mentions us! I'm very big on signs, and I think this is just the one to get me going!!
So yes, I have my very own business and I'm  proud to say so...and excited all over again:)

1 comments:

Amanda said...

So you are the top earner with your send out cards? That is awesome! It is a great service and I love that you introduced me to it! It makes life so much easier!