Saturday, May 23, 2009

Summer kick off!

I'm so excited to be posting about the first official summer holiday! Summer is my favorite time of the year!! Eating lots of watermelon and enjoying time with the family:) I'm so motivated to do major cleaning in the house. Getting things organized and getting rid of stuff that the hubbie won't let me...he he..If you only knew what a true pack rat he is..Its bad..His mom is the same way. So he comes by it naturally. He gets frustrated because he can never find anything and that I'm unorganized. Which may be true, but I love to get rid of stuff and he never wants to give or throw anything away that he paid money for. My organizational skills have gone down hill since I've become a mom. There have been certain points where I'm so over whelmed by papers and extra junk. Its become almost impossible to keep the house organized. Add a few kids to that and a pack rat hubbie and whola you have one big gigantic mess..lol..Believe me too, if someone has something to give away, they give it to Brandon..That has to be one of my biggest pet peeves. Anything he can sell and make a buck on he will. Except for the stuff that doesn't sell and gets lost in the shuffle..Ie, my garage or my shed..I think I was able to park in the garage for a whole month..So while my nice pretty white car sits outside and gets sundamaged, our junk is forever preserved in the garage..GRRRRR..makes me mad thinking about it..

So with that said, I hope that everyone has a great memorial day weekend and great summer kick off! My hopes are for a brighter future for my garage and my poor car as I continue to throw stuff out and clean stuff up!!

0 comments: