Monday, August 10, 2009

Its official

Its official..I saw my Doc on Sat and he said we are going with the Sept 13,09 due date Instead of my Sept 23 Due date. What does this mean..I lose 2 weeks and jump ahead to 36 weeks. I now go to the Dr every week and my weeks change every Saturday!
Wow..I'm still not sure that I'm ready, but Its happening anyways..guess I better get ready! I'm ready to be done! The heat has been awful and this has been by far my hardest pregnancy..Just different. I've not really felt up to par for most of it. I look forward to meeting baby Wilcox. Look forward to all the things that are great when you have a new baby in the house. I'm nervous about how Mark and Alec will take it. I think Mark will take a new baby like a trooper. Alec I'm worried about, but think all in all he will be fine. Can't believe that soon enough I'm going to be a mother of 3~ Wow!! I'm going to be that much busier and time is going to go that much faster!!

1 comments:

kelsey said...

Oh, that's exciting, relieving and yet frustrating all the same! When I was 36/37 weeks with Christian I went in for an ultrasound and they were considering inducing me in a few days! NO WAY for me. I was set that I still had those last few weeks to get ready. But then, the idea of just being done was so tempting...;) But I was not in the AZ heat. Hang in there nevertheless.