Thursday, August 20, 2009

Aggravated

I guess I just need to blow off some steam..I don't understand why other people can be so crappy! I know that isn't a nice word to use, but I'm so tired of rude people, people that think they are better than everyone else and people who are so unwilling to make new friends because they don't feel everyone else is good enough for them. I consider myself a good person. I would do just about anything for anyone else. Given that is doesn't compromise my family or marriage. I'm so tired of the looks, the judgment and the way people treat other people. I see it every day, among families, kids and little kids. I just want to be accepted for who I am. That I'm a good mom, good wife and that everyone's circumstances are always changing and evolving. I don't look down on other people because of their circumstances..The only time I get aggravated by most other people is by their attitude and how they treat other people. I try to always maintain my positive composure. Try to be happy when things really could be better and try to lift other people up. Isn't that what its all about?

1 comments:

Amanda & Colby said...

yikes what happened?