Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Update

Just thought I'd shout from the roof top, I have only 5 more pounds to go!!!

Things are going well as I can expect I guess. I am waiting to find out if we are going to be able to modify our home loan. Yesterday I got papers saying they needed a request to modify. What, I sent this all in, in November and have since sent out updated paystubs. I called them today and they said that they need an updated one. So basically they are wasting my time. I don't want to have to move, but geez I feel like things are not going in the right direction and maybe we should just get out.
Then I am scared to have to rent a home when we have owned our own home since 2001. It was our first house on Roosevelt off of airway. I loved our home, but when we became parents we decided that the street was way to busy and it was too risky for our children. So we sold it in 05. We bought a major fix er upper and we are really happy here. We put a lot of money into in and I don't want to move. WE have the greatest neighbors, our street isn't busy and I just love the neighborhood. So time will tell. Also what will be will be.

Blake just turned 6 mos old. He has popped his first bottom tooth. He is doing great. Dragging himself every where getting ready to crawl. Still not a big fan of baby food, so I have not pushed it.
Alec and Mark are awesome. Mark will be turning 6 in May and Alec is 3. They are both growing at a great rate and Mark's Kindergarten report card was AWESOME!!

We have gone to church 7 weeks in a row now. Last weekend Brandon didn't make it and it was ok. I ventured out alone with the kiddos and it wasn't bad at all. I love going and I love feeling renewed. I love that the kids ask when we are going again. They are awesome.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Only 5 pounds left? You go girl!!! :) Very proud of you! I can totally sympathize with you on the home modification stuff. We sent paperwork a month ago, and we still haven't heard. It's so frustrating because you want to keep your house and do the right thing, but sometimes doing the right thing doesn't always pay of in the end. I can't believe the little one is already 6 months old!! Wow, time flies by so fast!!!

kelsey said...

Way to go on the weight loss!! That's so awesome! Can't wait until I'm there... Hope things work out with your home. That's so tough. We were going to get into trouble with our last house (interest only, 5 year arm-*big mistake*-and just being too much financially for us at the time) but then we were asked to relocate and everything just fell into place. And now we are in just a good place. So relieving. So I hope things work out for the best. And where are some pictures??? I'm dying to see your little guy. And your other cute guys;).