Saturday, July 9, 2011

Where have I been??

Sorry I keep coming up MIA.  My home computer has decided to work when it wants to so I have to borrow my hubby's when I can.  He uses it for work and its hard to sneak away. It seems most days he doesn't have to be on it until I need it..but thats ok.  I have been getting a lot more done around the house and not getting on facebook as much.  Lately Facebook seems sort of blah to me anyways.  Some days I get crabby and don't want to see the mindless jokes or the over posters who POST everything.  There are days when I don't have much to say so I don't.  I try to post good and positive things that will hopefully affect me like they do others.

So where have I been ...well I've been swimming a  lot lately and I'm excited about that.  Normally I don't enjoy doing those sort of things because its hard work.  Packing everyone up, making sure we don't forget anything. Getting so dirty I can't stand it...but lately I seem to be over that and have enjoyed it.  Our friends Larry and Kat live in Mohave Valley so we go down to either the river with them or to their home owners association pool.  Its been great.  They are children people so I get to enjoy my self not chasing the kids the entire time.  Which in that respect the kids have LOVED going and have been SO good.  We have a great cove we go to off of the river and its just perfect.

I applied for financial aid and am thinking about going to cosmetology school. I have wanted to go forever and ever and have really been feeling down on myself that I didn't have a career.  My hubby brought me a pamphlet from All Beauty College in Bullhead City and we started talking about it a lot more. So I decided to apply and see where I get. Now I just have to figure out rides and daycare for my kiddos and I think its a go.  If I start August  I will be done in July of next year.  I'm excited, nervous and really hoping it works out.
It isn't set in stone yet, but something is going to happen very soon!

1 comments:

Heidi said...

I think it's AWESOME that you are planning on going back to school! Kuddos to you! :) Facebook does get pretty annoying sometimes. There is one person on my friends list who posts like every 30 minutes...it's VERY irritating! I'm sure you know exactly who it is! ;)