Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My newest obsession


Yep that's right I have been sucked in and am loving the Twilight series..I hadn't seen the movie until recently..Guess I wasn't all that interested. Man was that a mistake! We went to a friends and they were telling us how good it was so we watched it~ They were not kidding! So the next day I bought the next book..I thought about starting with the first but since I'd already seen the movie thought I may skip around, so I went to the next "New moon". For me this is huge! Very rarely do I ever start a book and stick to it. But a day and half later and some 600 pages later I was done! Sneakily I bought the next two books..Hubbie was getting jealous and its so hard to get anything done when your glued to a book. So I figure soon I'll start "Eclipse". I can't wait for the next movie to come out too! I'm thrilled!!

1 comments:

Amanda & Colby said...

You so have to read the first book. It is much much better.