Friday, July 10, 2009

Starbucks boycott


I've been thinking lately that I need to boycott Starbucks....I am so addicted that I just about can't go one day with out having one. I don't like the fact that an item I consume has that kind of control over me. I think about all the money they make and its crazy!! My sister lives in Phoenix and says that the starbucks they go to goes through 150 gallons of milk per day! I just know that I get that urge for a venti caramel frappuccino and I can't resist..So I'm thinking about trying to cut down and see if I can pull away!! I think about the money out and how unhealthy these are..And how bad I want one right now!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

So far not so good..I've had two since I posted..:(

Bridgett M. said...

lol.

What I had to do was find a REALLY good fresh roasted coffee to switch to.

Here's a cool store:
http://hyenacart.com/ubergeekcoffee/index.php?c=16 (though he is in the process of moving currently)

And my favorite blend is Decaf. Mexico Oaxaca. Also the coffee shop downtown offers fresh roasted fair trade beans. ;)