Wednesday, April 21, 2010

MRI done

I got my MRI yesterday. I had put it off and put it off because I was hoping my symptoms would go away. Plus the fact that my insurance won't cover it and I will have to pay for an MRI of the inner ear and the brain. So a 3600.00 bill is inevitable. The lady who did the MRI was wonderful and it wasn't as bad as I thought. Granted I had a few valium in my system and felt pretty good. I felt a tad bit claustraphobic but the time went by pretty quick. I am so relieved that I am done and its over with. I think just the worry of going was putting a huge amount of stress on me. I needed to get it done to be able to feel a sense of peace again. I could have done blood work etc, but I would still wonder about brain tumors and all that scary stuff. Plus I don't want to let things go if there is something wrong. Which I have convinced myself is going to be ok and I am healthy!!! So now I just wait for the results and they said it would be in, in 3-4 business days. So If they don't want to hear from me every day I suggest that they call me soon! Ha Ha!

0 comments: