Thursday, April 1, 2010

Always something..

So today I went to go and try to get all of my appts set up and of course I got the headache of it. I had to get my prescription for a valium. I am nervous to get a MRI..so of claustrophobic for some reason. That all started about 10 years ago when I went to the tanning salon and never got over it. Anyway I go to check on the MRI and get it scheduled. Naturally my insurance isn't going to cover it. So I am looking at 1800 for one of the MRI tests and 1800 for the other one. They also mentioned that they don't cover inner ear disorders..Not sure if thats the case with me, but basically I am going to have to pay regardless. The upside to my 3500 MRI is that once they bill the insurance and it gets denied they will take payments from me. Woopdeedoo! ha ha..So I looked into getting a CT scan and I'm not crazy about that either. Did you know that They use radiation for it? That doesn't make me feel any better. Still not sure what to do or if the insurance is even worth it. It costs me 200 per month just for me! Maybe I need to stash that cash every month incase I need it. But wait..soon enough I will have to have insurance no matter what. If we have the money or not. I am so torn and don't know what to do..Maybe I have a little anxiety..

I was looking up the symptoms of anxiety and was amazed at the long list of things that can be anxiety based. It is very scary!

1 comments:

Heidi said...

You do sound like you are a little over-anxious. I have suffered from anxiety attacks for the past 10 years now and yes they are super scary!! Meds do help, though. I know it's hard not to, but try not looking every symptom up on the internet...I know that will only drive you crazy! $200 on insurance every month?! That is mad crazy!!! There aren't any better plans out there? I would be frustrated by that, too...