Saturday, April 3, 2010

Random thoughts

Learning quicker and quicker that things don't always have to be in my control. Everything happens for a reason. I have 3 kids the house will be messy. Money doesn't matter as long as we have each other. Its great to have friends and family. Most likely I am not dying although I am nervous. Kids say the darndest things.
Lately my 3 year old Alec has been cussing like a sailor...I blog to relieve stress. Mark is stubborn beyond words just like his momma. Blake ONLY wants me which is a great feeling and semi annoying to..(I can't get anything done) I don't want to either:P I love, love my hubby! Been together 13 years and almost married for 11! I was married for 5 years before I had my first Surprise baby at 23. I wondered why I waited so long when he got here. I think about having a 4th. Although hubby thinks about not having anymore. I now drive a mini van. Guess I sealed my own fate on that one for "NEVER" wanting one. I secretly like it although I'm only 29. I worry about losing those closest to me. Like my parents. We have been in a better financial situation. But what doesn't kill you will only make you stronger. I am full of empty threats. Although the kids don't know that just yet. (Maybe they do) Ha ha!
I never got the handbook on parenting. So my kids don't always listen like they should and are good on embarrasing me in public. My spelling isn't as good as it used to be. I have regrets about not going to school after graduation. Would things have turned out this way if I had? Most likely not. I may have never met my three beautiful children because things would have been different.
I tend to value people more than they value me. Which is hurtful, but I've learned to deal with it.
Thinking that there is something wrong with me is one of the scariest things I've ever gone through. I can not wait to get that Dumb MRI...so I will know and can move on!
My parents had me later in life. My mom was 44 and my dad was 37. My mom is turning 73 this month and my dad just turned 66. Turning 30 really bothers me to. I know its just another number, but I look around at all these people still so young and it just reminds me of when I was younger. I'm sure one day I will look back and wonder why I ever cared. Maybe I just realized that I don't..See why its good to have random thoughts:)
My husband works so much..its lonely and annoying..but I know he needs to and I'm glad he isn't in the bar instead.
Happy Easter

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow Jen! I LOVED, loved, LoVEd this post!!!! It was so beautifully written, I'm a tad jealous it wasn't written by me! LOL! I think the same thoughts, so it's nice to see that there are other people who think and feel the same things. You are an awesome mommy, wife, and person! Keep up the awesome work!!

kelsey said...

That was really fun to read! Love how you just let it all out so randomly. And on having a fourth, go for it! (Misery loves company, right;) And I have to COMPLETELY agree with the whole minivan thing. I fought with my husband before we were even married that I would NEVER, EVER drive one. But here I am, driving one and well, secretly lovin' it.