Tuesday, July 27, 2010

toothless, and lifes happenings


Mark said he had a lose tooth today! So we had to take a picture to document the joyous occasion. (Obviously about a week ago)


Yesterday he was out in the garage tearing a piece of tape with his teeth and his tooth popped out.We had to do the big tooth search, but we found it! He was super excited. So excited that he could not wait for the tooth fairy to come. She brought him a gold dollar, a big dollar coin and two 50 cent pieces. So he would know just how special he is.


I have to say I thought I would have maybe 9 or 10 pictures to download. When it came to it I had several more. Alec likes to sneak my camera and this is what happens when I'm not paying attention. Its great and they always crack me up!




Mark's friend Lacy spent the night and since they were soooo terrified of the dark this is what I found when I went to check on them..

3 comments:

Heidi said...

That last picture is soooooo super adorable!!!

Skye said...

The hand holding picture is precious! The camera bandit pictures crack me up.

Jennifer said...

ha ha, I laugh every time I look at those pictures of Alec. I thought the hand holding pic was cute. I snapped it and then put mark's hand on his side..