Wednesday, July 28, 2010

wowza!


I thought this picture was pretty great..Great for those of us who love Twilight...Yes, I am a little crazy, but can't help it. I'm a huge fan! I saw the third movie 3 times in the theater:)

On another note I heard a fabulous song the other night when I was watching Jimmy Fallon. The group is called The Black Keys and the song is Tighten up. There are several videos on you tube and I'm sure you could find it on Jimmy fallon's website. They are pretty good. I love the oldie feeling that it has...of course the lyrics are great too:)
I did try to post a link, but it would not let me. So check it out if you get a chance, let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Skye said...

We saw the 3rd one twice at the movies so we are almost as obsessed as you. I read the book again before seeing the movie because I'm just a dork like that :).
Oh and get out of my brain....hahaha. Will and I have been looking up the black keys and downloading their songs ever since we discovered them from the eclipse soundtrack. I'm in love with their music.

Jennifer said...

ha ha! Thats great, I love to find fellow twilighters..Although most people act like I'm crazy!

They do have great music and I'm glad we have that in common:) Their videos are pretty cute too~