Monday, September 28, 2009

Its amazing to me.....

How a woman's body can completely manufacture a whole living and breathing human. I keep looking at this little guy wondering how it is we do it. I'm in complete awww everytime I look at him. Completely in love and so happy and feeling very accomplished. I could honestly say I could keep having babies..They are so cute and helpless and do so many funny and adorable things. I miss being pregnant already. If I had known when he was coming I would have taken some time to really enjoy my last moments being pregnant. I was thinking I'd have to be induced.

I prayed and prayed for things to go smooth and for us. I asked for an easy delivery and a healthy baby. I put it in his hands as far as the sex of the baby. I knew he'd send us what would work best for our family. I had been sort of detached from God. Once I started praying again and communicating with God things started to change very rapidly. Its so cliche and people can believe what they want but my life started to get better. The stress of every day living started to fade away. I felt that comfort that had been absent for awhile. Now I didn't lose faith at all. I just got overly busy and put God on the back burner..Not even saying my prayers every night because I was falling asleep to quick. He welcomed me back with open arms and started reminding me of who I am and what I stand for. Not to be judgmental and to pray for those who are giving me grief. I can not imagine a life with out God in it..He had brought me all of my greatest blessings and I am forever grateful!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Amen, sista! :) I totally feel the same way about my faith! I don't know how to explain how good I feel when I'm living my life for God...it's just this wonderful feeling that is too powerful for words! I totally get what you're saying...

kelsey said...

I understand what you're saying as well. *Life* may not be better when I'm closer to my Heavenly Father, but I sure am better. And better able to handle it all. It is hard to describe it, but you do just feel uplifted and positive. It's a whole new outlook on things. And if only I would remember this and continue to do those things that bring me closer to Him.

And oh, having a brand new little person. There is no greater blessing than that.