Thursday, October 1, 2009

Is it just me??

Is it just me or do things get better when you truly feel they are better?? Things have been so absolutely wonderful lately. I've been blessed with this amazing little boy. My husband and I seem to be on the same page more than ever. My kids are doing very well and in general things just seem to be going great. I feel it from the top of my head down to my toes. Maybe I'm in some sort of euphoric state because I've just had a baby..But things seem to be going awesome for us. Of course there are some things that could always get better..but those things seem to be so trivial right now. I feel like those things will continue to get better and that really I don't have to worry about any of it.

Its funny to because I feel the need to blog..but don't have too much to really blog about. I could go on and on about how good things are right now.. I've come to the conclusion that My hubby and I are a team, I love my kids more than anything else and everything else....Drama etc, it just trivial...Even the weather is wonderful..There is no where else I'd rather be!

1 comments:

Heidi said...

I have been feeling the same way lately, so no, it's not just you! :) My hubby and I have been the happiest we've ever been and I am truly loving life! Glad to see that someone else has been feeling this way, too!!!