Sunday, August 1, 2010

In other news....

He's walking yes indeed he's walking...(he totally reminds me of Steve Irwin in this outfit)



and making lovely music...




My hubby went with his friend Aaron to see Dinner for Schmucks on Friday night. I offered to watch his little girl in lieu of going to Dinner with a couple of friends. I think every thing fell apart right about the same time. They decided to bring movies and wine over after they ate out. When they text me I was going mad...Blake was sticking his hands in the toilet, the little girl had peed her pants and Alec had dropped my Glass tea jar in the kitchen...Thank goodness for Great friends and Wine!!! I'm not into the really dry, pucker up your mouth wine. But If it tastes like juice I can handle it. It was a great thing to add to the evening:)


Oh and the beautiful roses came from my hubby..he does think of me from time to time:)

5 comments:

Skye said...

the roses are so pretty....what a sweet husband you have!

Jennifer said...

Yes he is very sweet:) I think I will keep him..

Heidi said...

Wow!! I can't believe he is walking! Time just goes by WAY TOO FAST!!!

Jennifer said...

I know he is only 10 months old..I'm not ready for him to walk, but I have no choice..lol..He is getting big on me way to quick!

Amanda said...

Yay!!! He's walking! That is super exciting!