Monday, August 9, 2010

Rainbow skies...and summers end

I can't help but love a good rainbow.  They are so mystical and the kids are small enough that they are in awe of them.  We saw this one on our walk yesterday.


This little guy also paid us a visit.  He sat a top our truck when we came home from the caverns last weekend.  He let Brandon get very close.  Brandon was in back of his truck. So cute.


We took a walk to the park and got rained out.  Alec peddled fast and hard to get under cover.  I was trying to get the shot of his little legs peddling as fast as he could crying in the rain.  But he moved way to quick.  It didn't sprinkle a drop until we left the house.  It was super nice out though




Blake loves going for walks! He circled his brothers several times when I was walking around the house looking for my ring.  I have a bad habit of taking my rings off when I get in the house.  Even worse is never putting them in the same spot twice!



This guy starts school on Thursday...Sigh! He will be gone all day in someone else's care.  At least he is learning and I get him in the evenings:) He is so excited to learn.  I just love him! Alec will also be starting Pre-school.  We decided it would be great for him and will help with Mark being gone all day.


We also did vacation bible school.  Sunday though Thursday.  The boys had fun.  Alec had some separation anxiety but we got him to stay.  After the first night he was sitting in the back and he says "that wasn't vacation bible school, That was church." We have been going to church every Sunday since February.... Very proud!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

That was a great little rain storm, wasn't it?!

Skye said...

Awesome pictures....every single one. And good job on going to church every Sunday. I wish I could say the same.

Jennifer said...

It was a nice storm!

I am trying super hard to be a better picture taker..seems to be going well.

We just decided one day that we needed to start going to church and quit making excuses. Its fun and I love the no pressure atmosphere. The boys LOVE Sunday school. Its fun, and we wanted the boys to learn while they are young and want to go:) Hopefully as they get older it will be second nature..