Thursday, January 6, 2011

Accountability check...

 I decided to check with you all and see how those fresh New Years resolutions are going. I am still going pretty good. I've been hitting the gym pretty regularly.  I'm kind of sore today in fact.  My usual gym buddy is going to another gym now:( So I have to brave it alone.  I downloaded a ton of music to listen to while I work out and it seemed to go pretty fast.  I like to go and do the classes but I know that I have to keep mixing it up.  Last night I went to just work out.  It went good.  Blake didn't want to be in the daycare and about an hour in they came and got me.  But I did get in a decent work out.

I am still working on de-cluttering and organizing my life.  This step is going to take a while.  I just have to keep going and It will all come together. I've got a lot of stuff that just sits and really its making me crazy.  So instead of spending time surfing the computer I have been trying to take care of all of that.  I can not even tell you how many load of Laundry I've done.  We just have WAY to many clothes. Mostly kids clothes.  After washing all of these clothes I've seen some I haven't even seen in a while.  I could probably go a month and the kids would still have clothes to wear..So I'm sorting. I just can't stand it.

Still working on my temper and staying patient with the kiddos.  Its tough but I do have to remember they are JUST kids.  I'm ready for the weekend!! First week back after a break is always tough.  Kids are doing great though!!

Oh and I am blogging..thats a big one:)

Are you all still keeping up with your resolutions?

2 comments:

Skye said...

i'm trying. i've been working on a few different ones. i know what you mean with the clutter. my art room is out of control and i've spent several hours working on it but it's so overwhelming when i'm not sure where to put things or when i don't have the right things to organize my space. oh well. work in progress. who was your gym buddy? which gym? and what time do you usually go? lots of questions right. oh and i'll email you back in a bit :)

Jennifer said...

My friend Michelle used to go with me to the gym. They cancelled her membership which was weird. They gave no reason and she decided not to renew because she could go else where. I go to the Wellness center. My day normally varies. A lot of the time I go to the Jazzercize class which I love at 5:30pm Last night I went around 6pm. Did some cardio and abs. Genarally between 4pm and 6pm I go. Last year when I was scared about my health I signed up for a year with tax money. To hold me accountable.I LOVE all the stuff they offer and its so worth the extra money. (They have a day care too) which I need.
My hubs goes to heavy metal.