Friday, January 7, 2011

Of no importance

This is a silly post and really has no relevance what so ever..Just a funny post.

It annoys the heck out of me how Women throw themselves at celebrities.  I know it doesn't affect my life what so ever.  But it really urks me, because if I wasn't happily married and met a nice celebrity..(HA HA, I can't even type that with out Chuckling) These women would have ruined it for me and all of us.  Why oh why would you degrade yourself so you could just be a random hook up for them.  Make them respect women more.
I don't know if they are so desperate to be popular themselves or huge gold diggers.  I just don't get it. I don't know it just makes us all look so desperate and makes them think they can do what they want and cheat on their significant others if they have one.  Oh well..Its funny to think about and really doesn't matter.  Just an annoyance:)

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh and given the circumstances if it were say Robert Pattinson, or Patrick Dempsey I would probably do it too:)