Friday, January 14, 2011

Dreams....

What are your dreams?  Or like me do you feel like some where out of the blue you stopped dreaming?   My husband asked me the other day to write down my goals and dreams..Really not sure what to write.  Of course there is always the want and need to be healthy. To have healthy happy successful children.  But what about me?  Not to sure I know anymore.  Day to day stuff has me wondering..
Have any of you lost your dreams? No where to be found and you want them back?

2 comments:

The Childrens Nest said...

Hi Jennifer!
I am thinking that the paper used for the garland is tissue paper or something that is translucent like that... I am so glad you stopped by! Thanks for your comment!! Just have to say, your family is adorable!!!

Heidi said...

My goals in life have always been to be successful. I define success by being happy, full of life, have family and friends that love and support you, and a career. I think I have accomplished that so far. Failing is what I am constantly afraid of!