Tuesday, January 5, 2010

4 workouts in

So at the risk of running off my fellow bloggers I will try not to post as much after tonight. I've done 4 workouts. I've been sore after every single one and during every single one. Tonight I didn't finish up as strong as I would have liked too. I think working out late in the evening kills my thunder. By this point I'm tired and feeling sort of burnt out. So I think tomorrow I will take off of my work out and walk. I'm determined and I don't want to burn myself out. I feel that I'm am getting stronger and some things are getting easier. But tonight some of them felt harder. I felt lazy and sloppy. So I think my body is saying "hey slow it down, you just gave birth 15 weeks ago." It feel like longer but since I haven't done really a whole lot but walking I know I need to be easy on me. Plus as everyone snoozes here I sit ready to clean house. I've got extra energy now. Lol.
I must say I'm proud though. I give it a lot of thought and I am looking forward to work outs. Just gotta squeeze em in. I will let you know in a week or so how its going. If your curiosity gets the best of you message me on FB;)
Oh and if I get the nerve I may post a before pic. But then if I don't stick with it you'll all know how I really look. Accountability or what. Lol

0 comments: