Tuesday, January 5, 2010

McFatty Monday (Yes, I know its Tues)

Why do I want to get in shape? Well there are a list of reasons...some for vanity, some for me, some for my children. But mainly because Ive never fully felt like I was in shape. Like I could strut around in a bathing suit without feeling insecure. Call me crazy, but clothing hides a lot. Ive always been thin, but Its something I'd like to call skinny fat. I just gotta stay motivated. Which seems good thus far. My weight upon graduating high school was 118. I recently read that being at your graduating weight is your healthy weight. After baby number 1, I went down again. after baby number 2 I landed around 125. 3 babies later its 136 on a good day.
Besides should Robert Pattinson ever walk through that door, I have to look good..buh-bye Brandon:P
McFatty Monday I like it!!THis link explains McFatty Monday! Thanks Amanda!!
http://theheirtoblair.com/2010/01/04/its-a-new-year-a-new-me/

1 comments:

kelsey said...

Way to start the new year with some great fitness goals. I too know the *skinny fat*. I'm always told how great I look after so many kids, but seriously, clothes really can hide alot. So with this most likely being our last baby, I'm already working out plans for my new work out goals. And being super fit by 30, that is a GREAT goal! Good luck and I look forward to hearing your progress. And maybe even seeing it. (hint: post a picture!)