Saturday, January 2, 2010

End of my twenties

Did I ever mention my plan to be in the best shape of my life when I turn 30? Well the count down has started. It actually started Dec 16th when I turned 29. Obviously with my lack of motivation and self control I couldn't start then. I would beat myself up every time I failed or had a starbucks. So I decided to start simple, after the holidays. I have a 30 day shred, by Jillian Michaels. I plan to do this everyday for 30 days and see where I'm at. I figure I should be able to stick to a 30 day anything. I'm also not going to restrict myself. If I want something I'll have it but I'm going to be cautious and pay attention. I also won't have Starbucks everyday.


Did I also mention yesterday was day 1 and I'm sore as hell. I can't wait to see how it goes! Good luck to all those with resolutions, 3 months from now I'm checking in with all of you....muahahahahha!

1 comments:

Heidi said...

Who's Jillian Michaels?? Is it a video? Maybe I could join you once!