Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Its getting tough!

Today was my 3rd official work out. I was so proud of myself thinking it was my 4th, but since I skipped one I am behind one. Things are going good though. I've noticed my endurance picking up a little. I am of course going through all the withdrawls of being painfully out of shape though. Tonight after my work out I felt nauseous. I'm sure the fact that I waited until 11pm didn't help. But the baby was cranky and I was determined not to miss another work out. So once he went off to dream land(and my shows were over) I popped in my DVD. I love these work outs. 20 mins, with cardio and weight training mix. I wouldn't have thought it would work, but my muscles get tired. I feel weak and they burn, they burn good. So its working. Plus I'm breastfeeding, so I should be burning uber calories. I'm not going to give up. I want this bad!! Plus watching the bachelor and all the women fawning over him really motivates me. They are gorgeous and in shape. I can taste the victory. 27 days to go! Plus it feels so good and I swear I can already see a difference.

Good luck to my friends who are in the same boat! I can't wait to hear how its going:)

1 comments:

Heidi said...

Very awesome, Jenn! Keep up the great work!! P.S.--Jumping on the trampoline makes me pee...I have such a weak bladder after having kids!