Monday, January 25, 2010

What I haven't been doing

I guess I should not be so hard on myself..I mean I do have 3 kids, a husband and a home to take care of. I need to not feel guilty..but I do. I went to Tucson a few weeks ago and that pretty much killed my work out routine. I am down to 135. So I have lost a pound, but geez..I need to get my butt in gear. Its on my mind and I feel guilty for not doing it. I know what I want to do and that as I put it off it will get harder..I've not even blogged because of my guilt. I absolutely hate saying I'm going to do some thing and then not following through. It makes me mad. So I know all of you have been thinking, wow Jennifer must be working out hard and not been able to blog..Sorry to disappoint. Oh well its a bump in the road and I will get there..It just may take longer to get there than originally anticipated. Hopefully tonight I will jump start my work out.

2 comments:

kelsey said...

You're right, you should NOT be so hard on yourself!!! Not only do you have 3 kids, you have 3 LITTLE kids! But I totally understand your frustration (I do things like this ALL THE TIME-set big goals and get upset when *they* just don't work out). Take it easy on yourself and just do what you can. Maybe start a more resonable goal of working out like 3 days a week and work from there or something. I know you have some hard core goals and workout plans, but right not might not be the best time to put them into place. Maybe next month would be. Or this summer.... And 135? Not a bad thing;) Can't wait until I'm there again (and can get rid of all my fat and maternity clothes for good-I'm soooo tired of being fat...)

But then again, maybe you should just suck it up, cut your loses and just start again! No matter what though, there will always be setbacks and things will get in the way, you jsut have to find a way to get past them. Just know that you have a good little support group right here, totally impressed with what you want to do.

Heidi said...

You need to stop obsessing about this weight issue!! Seriously! You look great after having 3 kids, especially after JUST RECENTLY having one! When your kids are older, will you look back on this time and wish you would have worked out more, or would you have been happy that you spent your time on the important things, like your kids and your hubby? Jen, it pains me to hear how hard you are on yourself!! Have you checked your BMI? I'm sure you are right where you are supposed to be!! :)