Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fly lady

So I Have been reading a very cool website. Its called Flylady.net. I decided that I would sign up. Its free and you get daily email reminders. The whole point of this website is to help you be more organized. You get daily tasks to do along with comments and support from other people who may be having the same troubles. I thought about taking pictures around my house so you can see the mess I'm dealing with. But even I'm to vain to let you all see how messy things are..ha ha! So far I've gotten lots of great ideas and I think I am going to do well with this. Basically it teaches you how to do things out of routine. You get caught up by getting into a routine and not spending more than 5 or 10 minutes on certain projects. I like the idea!! I was amazed to see how many women are out there that are having the same problem..trying to juggle life, family, husbands, work, etc. So many are behind like me and really feeling the pinch of it. My house gets messy and I am embarassed to have anyone over...I have to spend hours cleaning if we decide to have company and its very hard on me..It was really bad when I was pregnant..Now I have no excuse! Its hard when you have kids too, and to those out there who keep a shining house Kuddos! I have not been able to figure it out yet~ But am dilligently working on it..

0 comments: